Create better banking for a digital world
Deliver a personalized, omnichannel customer experience, reduce your time to market, and leverage our ecosystem of partners to become the bank customers trust day-to-day and for life’s big moments.get started
Onboarding & subscription
Onboard customers in minutes
More than half of customers prefer mobile banking. Increase acquisition and conversion rates with frictionless and personalized experiences. Ensure quick and seamless account opening and subscription to new bank products and services. Our solution is compliant with local regulations and accessible wherever your customers are.
- Low-code management of onboarding, subscription and KYC review
- Easily integrate third-party solutions on your own
- Natively connect to the SBS product catalog
- Leverage open banking KYC data to reduce drop-out rates
Boost acquisition and foster engagement
Digital natives want a safe place to crowdsource their questions and learn from their peers. Leverage the power of social media by creating an online financial portal. Be the first to connect with users, and build long-lasting relationships through seamless customer engagement.
- Increase organic acquisition and customer lifetime value
- Build emotional connections and nurture loyalty
- Reduce customer service and support costs
- Effectively co-create with your customers
From simulation to approval, in minutes
Two-thirds of customers want to apply for a loan via digital channels, and they’re looking for a speedy, paperless process. Our fully automated digital solution uses predictive analytics and open banking data to provide a personalized experience, enabling banks to grow revenue and save on operational costs.
- Increase acquisition through next best offer and referrals
- Minimize churn with personalized scoring and pricing options
- Automate data collection, risk, pricing & disbursement decisions
- Utilize a low code configuration to map application journeys
Meet the needs of digital natives
Easily offer the fast, safe, and innovative payment solutions that modern users demand. We support a wide range of payment schemes, including Instant payments, Request to Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, cryptocurrency, and peer-to-peer transactions.
- Reduce Instant Payment cost and activation time with a streamlined integration
- Build new revenue streams by connecting with unbanked customers
- Easily integrate with third parties to create revenue-boosting partnerships
- Enhance security with easy-to-use two-factor authentication and device biometrics
Enrich your day-to-day banking services
We cover the full scope of banking capabilities – from transactions and management to advanced services – through our open banking platform, connecting you with 3,400+ European banks. Use our account aggregator to increase engagement, gather data-driven insights, and empower users to take control of their finances, all from one app.
- A comprehensive set of essential, granular services
- Access to 3,400+ banks open banking data
- Innovative solutions for multi-banking, remittance, and much more
- Powered by Tink, Europe’s leading open banking platform
Open APIs and marketplace
Integrate the best Fintech
Four out of five financial institutions are adopting or plan to adopt open banking, enabling their developer communities to use open APIs to innovate on top of existing systems. Follow suit by leveraging data and innovative partner services to create seamless and hyper-personalized customer journeys.
- Self-service API portal and sandbox for developers
- Easily mix and match capabilities to create differentiating use cases
- Pre-integrated partners for easy connection and quick development
- Open APIs available at the front, middle, and back layers of the platform
- Become PSD2 compliant in just a week
Design your digital banking blueprint
Whether you’re a neobank, challenger bank or established institution, we can help you ideate, design, and deliver a digital-first value proposition that will set your bank up to achieve business objectives and ensure profitability. Co-design with digital banking industry experts, get advice on which capabilities suit you best, deliver a successful MVP (minimum viable product), and ensure a strong go-to-market. We provide your digital banking blueprint in a matter of weeks.
- Participate in a 3-to-6-week collaboration with domain specialists
- Attend business, technical, and design workshops
- Build a technology foundation to deliver digital health
- Use deliverables to streamline banking license submissions
Digital banking refers to the digitization of banking services, which removes the need to visit a physical branch. Digital banking includes both online and mobile banking services: customers can access bank features and services via the bank’s website from their computer. They can access many of the same features via the bank’s app on a mobile device. The use of paperless technologies and digital touchpoints helps banks provide customers with forward-looking, modern banking experiences.
Digital banking is not limited to new institutions – traditional banks, fully digital banks, and neobanks can all offer “digital banking”.
Today, banks are forced to carve out a space for themselves in a crowded, fast-evolving digital market. Rising costs, weighty legacy systems and increasing customer expectations make this a challenging task. Digital banking — and Digital Banking Engagement Platforms in particular — give banks the flexibility needed to continuously provide a best-in-class user experience. This helps them deliver the smooth, personalized, innovative experiences their customers expect.
Moreover, digital banks can give customers tools and features they may not have access to through traditional banking methods. Customers get a secure, convenient way to view and manage their finances, as well as access to communities and options tailored to their needs. Digital banking makes it easier for customers to take control of their finances, improve financial literacy, and ultimately better their lives.
Digital banking, when it’s done right, focuses on best-of-breed human-centered design to provide top-notch customer experiences. The platforms that facilitate digital banking are created to ensure a fast-time-to-market new products, better operational efficiency, and a clearer understanding of customer wants and needs. What follows is a boost in customer acquisition, satisfaction, conversion, and retention. Digital banks have the technology needed to tap into both new, innovative revenue streams, and they can also take advantage of the cost-saving opportunities that come with cloud-native solutions delivered on SaaS. This all allows them to better compete with both challenger banks and big tech.