All payment types
Physical & digital
Flexible value chain
Cloud, hybrid, on-premise
With industry standards
Driving performance in payments
All flexibility, connectivity and scalability you need to thrive in an increasingly competitive and fast-moving payments market.
- One-stop shopA comprehensive and modular range of solutions to fit your needs across the entire payments and cards value chain.
- Innovative servicesBenefit from real-time and open banking capabilities to create a better, faster and more seamless customer experience in digital payments.
- Solutions you can bank onYou can count on our long-standing sector-proven solutions to handle your transactions, ensuring high availability, scalability and security.
- Shorter time-to-marketRespond to your customers’ ever-evolving expectations with greater agility in offer design. Improve your speed to market for new products and services.
- Flexibility and lower costsOverall cost savings of 35% and unit transaction cost savings of 55%. This is how much our customer Transactis saved in the five years following the set up of their payments factory.
- Approach that suits you bestRoll out only the components or package you need and choose the implementation method that fits you best, from software licensing to business process outsourcing.
Discover the power of digital transformation now!
Build a digitally driven organization.
Payments for banks
Full range of functionality to support SCT, SCTInst, SDD core, SDD B2B, international transfers, high value transfers processing, with flexible value chain coverage. From PSD2 to Interbank exchange – for a complete payment value chain.
Payments for corporates
Financial Flow Management brings together everything related to payments in one place. The comprehensive payables and receivables management solution optimizes the business-to-bank relationship and concentrates all the functions for the benefit of business applications.
The entire card payment value chain on ATM, Merchant and Card issuing domains. From managing payment cards and Digital Wallet to merchant and cardholder transactions settlement. Provides all the capacities required for the new cardholder journey with interactive and real-time card services.
- #Digital Transformation
The future of money: Central bank digital currencyAug 19, 2020> ReadThe future of money: Central bank digital currencyPrompted by demographic shifts, changing consumer behaviors and digitization, many governments are exploring the possibility of central bank digital currency.> Read