Whole loan cycle
From origination, to commitment, servicing, payoff & collections
High-volume products & structured big tickets
Easy access for resellers & dealers
Automatic workflow for any volume of contracts
Global best practice, skilfully delivered locally
Anywhere, anytime access & managed services support
Best-in-breed financing solution
Whatever your needs in leasing and lending, our system will keep you ahead of the field.
- All leases, loans & assetsAuto, equipment, commercial, mortgage, consumer & real estate finance products on one platform.
- Long & direct channelSupports all the channels you need, helping you to streamline operations & reduce costs.
- Component-based platformPoint-of-sale portal, origination, servicing, collection & wholesale finance components.
- Clients in 50 countriesWith 300 implementations worldwide, Sopra Financing Platform aligns with market needs, both locally & globally.
- Lower your riskWith fast, integrated & configurable scoring for retail & commercial finance. Link to external sources with ease.
- A pedigree to rely onWith 1,600+ in-house experts, we build & maintain solutions with market know-how, industry insight & best practice tools.
Leasing & lending, wherever you do business
Designed from the outset for businesses in one region or many. Our solutions address your financing requirements and local regulations.
From simple to complex contracts
Our robust, extra-flexible financial engine super-powers your financing operations, from very high-volume small tickets to ultra-complex, structured contracts.
Multiple product types on one system
Adding a new portfolio, partner or market is seamless. So you can bring new financial products to market, quickly and efficiently.
We are a proud member of the Sopra Steria family. Our 50-year heritage in financing and banking transformation minimizes your risk.
- #Lending & Leasing
State-backed loans: Preparing banks for the next phaseSep 18, 2020> ReadState-backed loans: Preparing banks for the next phaseThe French government has unblocked lending to enable businesses to stay afloat during Covid-19. It’s time for banks to get organized and equip themselves in order to manage the situation.> Read