Whole loan cycle
From origination, to commitment, servicing & payoff
High-volume products & structured big tickets
Easy access for resellers and dealers
Automatic workflow for any volume of contracts
Multi-management and local compliance
Anywhere, anytime access & managed services support
Best-in-breed financing solution
Whatever your needs in leasing and lending, our system will keep you ahead of the field.
- All leases, loans & assetsAuto, equipment, commercial, mortgage, consumer & real estate finance products on one platform.
- Long & direct channelSupports all the channels you need, helping you to streamline operations and reduce costs.
- Front-to-back componentsPoint-of-sale portal, origination, servicing, collection and wholesale finance components.
- Clients in 50 countriesWith 300 implementations worldwide, Sopra Financing Platform aligns with market needs, both locally and globally.
- Fast, integrated scoringLower your risk with configurable scoring for retail and commercial finance. Link to external sources with ease.
Discover the power of digital transformation now!
Build a digitally driven organization.
Leasing and lending, wherever you do business
Designed from the outset for businesses in one region or many. Our solutions address your financing requirements and local regulations. And it’s all backed by 1,600+ experts in 40+ offices across 70 countries.
From simple to complex contracts
Our robust, extra-flexible financial engine super-powers your financing operations, from very high-volume small tickets to ultra-complex, structured contracts.
Multiple product types on one system
Adding a new portfolio, partner or market is seamless. So you can bring new financial products to market, quickly and efficiently.
We are a proud member of the Sopra Steria family. Our 50-year heritage in financing and banking transformation minimizes your risk.
- UKConferenceThe UK’s only full credit cycle event for Alternative Finance, Commercial Finance and Mortgage Lending
The end of LIBOR: Transitioning loan servicing systems to the new benchmark ratesWorldwideWebinarAfter over 30 years as the benchmark interest rate, LIBOR is coming to an end, being replaced by new benchmark rates in different locations.