… looking for an access to all customers’ account data (PSD2 and non-PSD2 accounts) and ways to present it to end-users in a cleaned and categorized way.
With SBS open banking platform aggregate real-time transactional data from 3,400+ financial institutions in Europe, clean & enrich and display to customers in your banking apps. Enable your end-users to select banks to connect, give a consent, finish authentication, access all accounts from one app.
For financial institutions
What do you get with multi-banking?
One of our pre-built use cases to take the full advantage of open banking quickly and cost-efficiently.
Better customer knowledge
Access to your customers’ personal and financial information for a full picture
Let your customers oversee all their accounts without changing apps
Better experience – better satisfaction, more customers staying
Go beyond PSD2
Gain the capability to get any banking account data
Ready-to-use solution with the pre-integrated Tink’s technology
Easy access to other open banking use cases and services
- Account aggregationConnect to 3,400+ financial institutions across Europe. Access to the real-time transactional data (PSD2 and non-PSD2 accounts) and get the full picture of your customers' financial situation.
- Data cleaning & enrichmentManage the complexity of various data formats & types. Refine, enrich and constantly improve data using machine learning. Take the real value of aggregated information.
- Orderbook & audit trailingComprehensive and detailed transactional requests for improved transparency and security against customers' claims.
- Developer portalComprehensive guides, full API documentation, sandbox, enhanced developers' support with the security by design.
- White-labelled appsUse existing templates to build a mobile or web app, adjusted to your brand identity and particular business and customers' needs.
How it works
1. Become a regulated TPP with your own eIDAS certificate. Or leverage Tink’s eIDAS certificate.
2. Manage the actual bank coverage you want your end-customer to share their data from.
3. In the API developer portal, select services and associated APIs to use in your banking apps.
book a demo