Anytime, anywhere, any device
CRM & core banking agnostic
Connect any, or many
As-a-service, Cloud, on-premise
Insights and analytics
Security by design
E-signature, ID scan & capture
Complete customer lifecycle management
Leverage customer data and propose customized offers at the right time, through the proper channel.
- Boost acquisitionConvert customers in less that 3 min. with quick, KYC-AML – compliant on-boarding. Build a fully automated, seamless process, tailored to each user.
- Provide unique experiencesPush the right offer at the right time, via the best channel. Use customer data and insights to create segment-specific offers.
- Accelerate time-to-marketCustomize offers in days. Access a centralized product catalog, and bundle partner products and services together with your own. Expand the range of options for your customers.
- Design cross-channel bankingReduce customer churn with 24/7 accessibility on mobile, web, and tablet. Link all touchpoints to ensure continuity and quality of experience.
- Protect customers’ dataWe take care of GDPR compliance, including sophisticated management capabilities. Get insights into customer behavior while remaining fully compliant.
- Decrease cost-to-income ratioChoose how to deploy: cloud, hybrid or on-premise. Boost efficiency and easily cope with fluctuating customer usage.
Discover the power of digital transformation now!
Build a digitally driven organization.
Omni-channel Digital Banking
Engage with customer across channels to ensure the best possible customer experience. Create cross-channel customer journeys on mobile, desktop, tablet, ATM, in-branch, agency (branchless) and WhatsApp.
Convert prospects into customers in less than 3 minutes. Provide quick and easy onboarding with flexible, ready-to-connect AML – KYC compliant processes, enhanced by smart identity authentication & verification. Ensure a great customer experience right from the start.
From your own segment-specific products & services to complex partner bundles, launch offers through the right channel, at the right time.
- #Market Trends
Junior accounts: Winning the customers of the futureJan 04, 2021> ReadJunior accounts: Winning the customers of the futureTraditional banks have long offered basic checking and savings accounts for teens. However, in recent years, fintechs and challenger banks have raised the bar on junior accounts.> Read
- #Open Banking
The journey toward becoming an ‘engaging bank’Nov 28, 2019> ReadThe journey toward becoming an ‘engaging bank’During this series of articles, we’ll look at the journey a bank needs to make to become an engaging bank, including the challenges and solutions it will encounter along the way.> Read
- #Digital transformation
From a traditional bank to an engaging oneFeb 27, 2020> ReadFrom a traditional bank to an engaging oneIn the second installment of this series, Bruno Cambounet explains the practical steps a legacy bank can take toward becoming an “engaging bank,” and the challenges it will face along the way.> Read