Paris, 16th May 2018 – After the end of the exploration phase and 2 selection stages, more than 30 internal and external teams have been selected for the final of the Open Banking Challenge happening on 1st and 2nd June in Paris!
The selected teams come from all over the world: UK, Egypt, Spain, Cameroon, Italy, Germany, Belgium, France, India, Morocco.
The first confirmed members of the jury of this year’s Open Banking Challenge:
- Philippe Moiroud – Chief Operating Officer @ HSBC
- Lotfi Sekkat – Deputy CEO @ CIH BANK
- Joëlle Durieux – CEO @ Finance Innovation
- Didier Descombes – Chief Strategy Development Officer, Group Executive Committee Member @ Sopra Steria Group
- Mohamed Sijelmassi – Chief Technology Officer @ Sopra Steria Group
- Emmanuel Gillet – Deputy CEO @ Sopra Banking Software
- Mathieu Mollin – Senior Digital Solution Architect @ Sopra Steria Group
What is the Open Banking Challenge?
This international event, open to all entrepreneurs with a passion for innovation, will bring together 30 student teams, Startups, FinTechs, independent developers and employees of Sopra Banking Software and Sopra Steria Group.
The objective of this challenge? Create a demonstrator of innovative services for banks by consuming services offered by the Digital eXperience Platform (DxP).
The Digital eXperience Platform
The DxP, Sopra Banking Software’s multi-service platform, exposes numerous banking services (Chatbot, authentication, security, and imagine recognition etc.) to bank’s streamline applications. These cloud-native services are accessible via standardised interfaces (open APIs). The DxP makes it possible to reduce costs, optimise time to market for digital offers, and accelerate digital transformation. The winners will have 6 months of incubation or a partnership with Sopra Banking Software.
Final challenge: June 1st-2nd
Agenda: Friday 1st June:
9.00 am to 12.00 am: Presentation of projects
18. 00 pm: Bar Camp
Saturday 2d June: 14.00 pm to 18.00 pm: Selection of finalist and Awards
For any question, please send an email to [email protected]