All treasury needs
A flexible and cost-effective platform
Answering the needs of all your clients, whether they be commercial professionals and SMEs or larger corporate companies.
- Component-basedBenefit from a tailored suite of applications, including clients account management, specialized payments system, proven loan servicing and collection management, and risk and regulatory dedicated components.
- Multi-managementA future-proof solution with multi-capability features, including multi-company, multi-organization, multi-currency and multi-country.
- Robust account managementAnswering all your clients’ requests, from multi-account management, to overdrafts conditions and follow-up, to savings accounts.
- Broad financing capabilitiesRedeemable loans – such as multi-beneficiary, multi-payer, holiday periods and possible multiple repayment periods – credit lines with contractual as well as internal limits, syndicated loans, seasonal loans and trade finance.
- Scalable payments managementCovers payment initiation, execution and reporting. Adapted to any kind of intraday cut off or validations within the payment process.
- National & international reportingManage multiple regulations and stay up-to-date as regulation evolves. Speed your ability to maintain even complex regulatory requirements.
Discover the power of digital transformation now!
Build a digitally driven bank.
Cash accounts with overdrafts conditions, notice accounts, payment accounts, notional and physical cash pooling, savings products and accounts statements.
Extensive payment engine
Manage any step of the payments value chain – including initiation, execution and reporting – with any payment method, protocol, cut-off or instant payment context, or volume.
Broad financing scope
From simple redeemable loans to complex credit lines supporting multiple sub-limits in different credit types and currencies. Also provides specialized features on corporate credit risk evaluation.
Corporate risk and regulation
Covers more than 50 regulations and allows simplified collaborative interaction between the bank and the supervisors. Locally and globally.