With mobile & web banking
With componentized architecture
New revenue streams
With innovative banking services
XaaS and shared IT costs
50+ regulatory standards covered
Open banking enabled
Off-the-shelf use cases
19 of the top 20 banks in EMEA use our solutions
We have been a trusted partner of European and African retail banks for 50 years.
- Account managementA complete solution for deposits & savings – opening, lifetime, closure. 30+ years of experience in state-of-the-art banking processes. Instant banking, shared accounts, multi-currency, account aggregation.
- Customer engagementOnboarding and lifecycle management of a digital client. Accelerate your time-to-market with a centralized product catalog, bundle partner products for specific customer needs and push the right offer at the right time, via the best channel.
- Lending & leasingFrom origination, through servicing to collection. One complete solution to cover the full lending lifecycle of the entire book of business, from individual to syndicate loans.
- Open bankingAggregate customer data from 2,500+ banks in EU. Benefit from data enrichment and categorization and become the primary app for all your customers' banking needs with data-driven off-the-shelf use cases.
- Payments & cardsFit for the instant journey: transaction initiation, execution, notification, settlement. Digital wallet, instant payments, virtual & physical cards, open banking capabilities.
- Risk & regulationGain peace of mind and be always compliant with our comprehensive solution and service covering more than 50 European and African regulations. We make regulatory requirements a source of innovation.
Refresh and modernize, while maintaining operations efficiently, securely and compliantly. We have 50 years of experience in transforming entire systems of banks. Our component-based architecture makes it possible to design your own project, whatever legacy system you run.learn more
Move to the cloud gradually, breaking down monolithic legacy applications into smaller components. Or go greenfield with our cloud-native applications, available in SaaS or BPO mode.
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
The rise of banking as a serviceJan 22, 2020> ReadThe rise of banking as a serviceBanks need comprehensive digital transformations to thrive. Banks that fail to embrace change run the risk of losing customer relationships, and with them, a core segment of their business.> Read