Rich banking capabilities
Gartner MQ leader 2019
Min costs and time to market
Localized & live in 80 countries
Join the next-gen banking league
Rely on the robust, safe and cost-effective platform from the industry expert to drive your business.
- AccountEnable deposits & savings with a real-time engine – contracts, multi-account management, overdrafts, reporting.
- LendingSimple or complex, manage the whole cycle, worldwide. From very high-volume small tickets to ultra-complex, structured contracts.
- Payments & cardsFull range of functionality to support SCT, SCTInst, SDD core, SDD B2B, international transfers. Plus the entire card payment value chain on ATM, Merchant and Card issuing domains.
- ComplianceStay compliant as regulation evolves. 200 dedicated experts keep you on top of regulatory changes, however frequent and numerous.
- Open BankingOur cloud-native Open banking platform provides you with a partner ecosystem and integrates off-the-shelf digital use cases.
- #Open Banking
In 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’Sep 24, 2020> ReadIn 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’By moving from a vertical approach based on traditional products to a customer-focused concentric approach, banks will be able to rethink their model and make it more robust by calling on FinTechs.> Read
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
Generation Z: Preparing for a new dawn in bankingAug 10, 2020> ReadGeneration Z: Preparing for a new dawn in bankingOver the next ten years, a significant generational turnover will occur. Boomers will exit the workforce, millennials will turn 40 and we will witness the rise of Gen Z.> Read
Co-design: The new norm for banking innovationJan 21, 2020> ReadCo-design: The new norm for banking innovationPopular with companies seeking to rapidly bring their solutions to market, co-design is proving to be a powerful tool when it comes to supporting banks with their digital transformation strategy.> Read