Rich banking capabilities
Gartner MQ leader 2019
Min costs and time to market
Localized & live in 80 countries
Join the next-gen banking league
Rely on the robust, safe and cost-effective platform from the industry expert to drive your business.
- AccountEnable deposits & savings with a real-time engine – contracts, multi-account management, overdrafts, reporting.
- LendingSimple or complex, manage the whole cycle, worldwide. From very high-volume small tickets to ultra-complex, structured contracts.
- Payments & cardsFull range of functionality to support SCT, SCTInst, SDD core, SDD B2B, international transfers. Plus the entire card payment value chain on ATM, Merchant and Card issuing domains.
- ComplianceStay compliant as regulation evolves. 200 dedicated experts keep you on top of regulatory changes, however frequent and numerous.
- Open BankingOur cloud-native Open banking platform provides you with a partner ecosystem and integrates off-the-shelf digital use cases.
- #Digital transformation
Customer pathway takes center stage in digital revolutionJan 22, 2021> ReadCustomer pathway takes center stage in digital revolutionThe digital metamorphosis observed over the last few years in Morocco and across the MEA region has inspired banking institutions to put the customer at the heart of their strategy> Read
- #Market Trends
Junior accounts: Winning the customers of the futureJan 04, 2021> ReadJunior accounts: Winning the customers of the futureTraditional banks have long offered basic checking and savings accounts for teens. However, in recent years, fintechs and challenger banks have raised the bar on junior accounts.> Read
- #Open Banking
In 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’Sep 24, 2020> ReadIn 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’By moving from a vertical approach based on traditional products to a customer-focused concentric approach, banks will be able to rethink their model and make it more robust by calling on FinTechs.> Read
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
Generation Z: Preparing for a new dawn in bankingAug 10, 2020> ReadGeneration Z: Preparing for a new dawn in bankingOver the next ten years, a significant generational turnover will occur. Boomers will exit the workforce, millennials will turn 40 and we will witness the rise of Gen Z.> Read
Co-design: The new norm for banking innovationJan 21, 2020> ReadCo-design: The new norm for banking innovationPopular with companies seeking to rapidly bring their solutions to market, co-design is proving to be a powerful tool when it comes to supporting banks with their digital transformation strategy.> Read