Live and localized
Already in 80 countries
Go live in <90 days
With a model bank
Go fast staying unique
Wide catalog of fine-grained business components
Customer insights, real-time AI and machine-learning
World leading compliance solutions
Trusted by 1,500+ clients
Core banking that meets your needs, whether you are global or regional, a well-established institution or a neobank.
- Component-basedOpen and API-first, each component can be used independently, as a stand-alone, letting you shape your own system and set your own path.
- End-user focusedEnable your teams to autonomously launch and monetise complex, personalised offers, leveraging available customers' data.
- Secured operationsWe invest heavily in data protection, audit trail, regulations, PA-DSS, API security, fraud prevention and digital identity management.
- Lower TCOFlexible and open, our system helps you to respond quickly and cost effectively to market or regulatory changes.
- Reduced time to marketLaunch a new bank or business function faster. Quick turn-around time for creating new offers and thus significant market advantage.
- Deployment flexibilityMultiple delivery models: on-premise, SaaS, Cloud, BPaaS. Or a model bank already localized in many countries.
Broad banking functionality
Our core banking systems answer your various needs to provide outstanding banking experience for your end-users. Customer onboarding, account management, payments & cards, lending & leasing, offer management, external connections and much more. Pick the necessary components or choose the pre-integrated solution for a faster go-live.
Cloud core banking
Agile, scalable, secure system to lower your operational costs. Take advantage of SaaS technologies and harness the power of Cloud. We orchestrate and deliver all aspects of services, dedicated to the needs of one client or shared between several.
- #Artificial intelligence
AI banking and risk managementJul 15, 2020> ReadAI banking and risk managementFrom Siri to self-driving cars, artificial intelligence is becoming an ever-more-present partner in countless aspects of life, and banking is no different. Even legacy banks are getting in on the act.> Read
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
Co-design: The new norm for banking innovationJan 21, 2020> ReadCo-design: The new norm for banking innovationPopular with companies seeking to rapidly bring their solutions to market, co-design is proving to be a powerful tool when it comes to supporting banks with their digital transformation strategy.> Read