Microservices & containers
Scalable deployment model
Model Bank enabled
Internal & external integration
Cloud, hybrid, on-premise
Analytics and data
Trusted by 1,500+ clients
Core banking that meets your needs, whether you are global or regional, a well-established institution or a neobank.
- Component-basedOpen and API-first, each component can be used independently, as a stand-alone, letting customers shape their own system and set their own path.
- Open banking readyIntegrate with our cloud-native Open Banking Platform. Connect with third-party providers and launch off-the-shelf, innovative digital use cases. Based on Axway’s Gartner-leading API platform.
- Lower TCOAutomote for smooth-running and efficient back-office operations. Flexible and open, our system helps you to respond quickly and cost effectively to market or regulatory changes.
- Secured operationsWe invest heavily in data protection, audit trail, regulations, PA-DSS, API security, fraud prevention and digital identity management.
- Feature-richUse all features or integrate individually into existing systems. The widest range of localized business components in Africa and Europe.
Mobile, Internet, Call Center, Branch, Agent, Chat, Chatbot, ATM, APIs – Leverage all channels to onboard and serve your customers. Maintain a single 360-degree customer view with embedded customer insights.
Better bank transformation, fast
Transform your bank to manage origination, scoring, servicing or collection – at your own speed. Rely on our proven and scalable payments engine, whether it’s for SEPA, instant payments or mobile money. Be fully compliant with all relevant regulations, including KYC, AML and PSD2.
- Read#Open Banking
Mar 2, 2020
European banking regulations and standardizations in 2019/20, and beyond
The end of the last decade was marked by new regulatory challenges, caused by the transformation of the banking ecosystem and the risks inherent in its evolution. Supervisors in this sector have sough […]
- MoroccoExhibitionThe annual payment, identification and digital event in French-speaking Africa.