POWERED BY OPEN BANKING
For financial institutions looking to reduce the cost of money transfers and simplify their customer experience, finding the right tools is critical.
With the SBS open banking platform, you can aggregate real-time transactional data from 3,400+ European banks, analyze it via machine learning, initiate payment from other institutions, and eliminate inefficiency.
Reap the rewards
Capitalize on open banking opportunities with next-generation money remittance software.
Enhance customer experience
Revamp your customer experience, provide faster access to funds, and improve cash flow.
Boost efficiency with pre-analyzed customer information and automatic data assessments.
Gain customer insight
Understand your customers better with permissioned access to financial information.
Introduce a superior service and broaden your client base locally and around the globe.
Provide an intuitive user interface, automated forms, and faster transaction finality.
Easily tap into other open banking use cases and add-on services.
- Account aggregationUnderstand your customers better by connecting to thousands of financial institutions and accessing real-time transactional data from PSD2 and non-PSD2 accounts.
- Credit transfer initiationEmpower your users to securely initiate payments and transfers when it suits them — anytime, anywhere.
- Orderbook and audit trailingUtilize comprehensive and detailed transactional requests for improved transparency and security against customer claims.
- Smart financial overviewProvide prompts based on aggregated data, send real-time notifications, and help customers take the right action.
- Cash managementAllow customers to define the rules and automatically manage the cash flow between different accounts.
- Developer portalMake use of specialized guides, comprehensive API documentation, sandbox facilities, and enhanced developer support.
How it works
1. Become a regulated TPP with your own eIDAS certificate or leverage Tink’s eIDAS certificate.
2. Select the relevant insights and advanced services that match your business needs.
3. In the API developer portal, select services and associated APIs and start using them inside your banking app.
book a demo