Sopra banking Software’s key differentiating factor lies in its ability to make finance and risk processes used by financial institutions more effective by truly optimising resources. Sopra Banking Software leverages its advanced business and technical skills, as well as its Compliance software suite, which provides an effective response to national and international regulatory compliance requirements.
- Full compliance with national and international regulatory requirements
- Risk calculation and management in accordance with Basel III / CRD IV
- Response to challenges posed by AnaCredit
- Anticipates changes in European Central Bank reporting processes (BIRD project)
- Seamless integration with XBRL (complexity fully and transparently managed)
Against the backdrop of a constantly changing ecosystem, Sopra Banking Software is helping financial institutions to adapt and improve their finance and risk processes. Its Software suite – Sopra Banking Compliance – dedicated to both business lines - finance and risks - was developed in close cooperation with regulatory organisations and banks. At this stage, Sopra Banking Compliance encompasses regulations currently applicable in over 25 countries. The Software suite covers Basel III / CRD IV risk calculation, ensures reporting required by National Central Banks and the ECB, and it also manages reporting linked to AnaCredit. In addition, it covers banking customers’ fiscal declarations, and FATCA and CRS regulations, and a Finance and Risk data warehouse guarantees consistency across reporting.