Tap into the power of the crowd
Being an open source contributor means having confidence in your work. It means working to collectively build a better future.
- Bolster securityAn open approach puts more people to work, detecting and addressing security flaws.
- Build communityBound by a common drive, open-source solutions often have thriving communities around them.
- Reduce costNo licensing fees can be a decisive advantage when calculating the total cost of deploying a solution.
- Enhance transparencyMore visibility of the code base, as well as discussions about features and bugs, equals more efficient development.
- Shorten time-to-marketOpen source solutions are freely available, and thus it’s often much faster to explore options and get solutions off the ground.
Engaging with the rich, open source ecosystem is one of our keys to success. To build our platforms and applications, we leverage Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, and others to ease and speed up the development. Over time, these iterative improvements bring about faster innovation at scale.
Platforms and tools
Our platforms are continually evolving to take advantage of the latest developments in the open source ecosystem and to build exceptional customer experiences. Our flexible, stable, open source based infrastructure and tools allow for the optimization of existing IT environments to prepare them to meet the needs of the modern bank.