Tap into the power of the crowd
Being an open source contributor means having confidence in your work. It means working to collectively build a better future.
- Bolster securityAn open approach puts more people to work, detecting and addressing security flaws.
- Build communityBound by a common drive, open-source solutions often have thriving communities around them.
- Reduce costNo licensing fees can be a decisive advantage when calculating the total cost of deploying a solution.
- Enhance transparencyMore visibility of the code base, as well as discussions about features and bugs, equals more efficient development.
- Shorten time-to-marketOpen source solutions are freely available, and thus it’s often much faster to explore options and get solutions off the ground.
Engaging with the rich, open source ecosystem is one of our keys to success. To build our platforms and applications, we leverage Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, and others to ease and speed up the development. Over time, these iterative improvements bring about faster innovation at scale.
Platforms & tools
Our platforms are continually evolving to take advantage of the latest developments in the open source ecosystem and to build exceptional customer experiences. Our flexible, stable, open source based infrastructure and tools allow for the optimization of existing IT environments to prepare them to meet the needs of the modern bank.
A shift in car buying is underway in AustraliaOct 08, 2020> ReadA shift in car buying is underway in AustraliaIn the face of drastic change across almost all industries in Australia, what does a post Covid-19 world look like for the automotive industry, and how can car sellers adapt?> Read
- #Open Banking
In 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’Sep 24, 2020> ReadIn 2020, banking must be open and ‘co-opetitive’By moving from a vertical approach based on traditional products to a customer-focused concentric approach, banks will be able to rethink their model and make it more robust by calling on FinTechs.> Read
- #Open Banking
Sopra Banking and Tink: A revolution in open bankingJul 01, 2020> ReadSopra Banking and Tink: A revolution in open bankingSopra Banking Software is thrilled to announce that it will be partnering up with European open banking leaders Tink, in an exciting move for the financial services industry.> Read
- #Digital transformation
The rise of banking as a serviceJan 22, 2020> ReadThe rise of banking as a serviceBanks need comprehensive digital transformations to thrive. Banks that fail to embrace change run the risk of losing customer relationships, and with them, a core segment of their business.> Read