May 25, 2023
Android & iOS Developer – Senior
Your working environment
Within SBS, the NEO Global Business Unit is in charge of developing, commercializing and operating the Digital and Open Banking solutions. It implies the front-end customer-facing engagement products (web, mobile, other digital channels) alongside with the compliance related products.
you perform the customization of our mobile solutions as part of retail banking customer integration projects by either leveraging the highly configurable Mobile App. delivered as part of the product OR integrating product SDK in the Mobile App. of the Bank OR developing a new Mobile App. on top of product APIs.
You will collaborate, if necessary, with offshore Mobile developers.
You will be part of a SaaS/Cloud ecosystem including external third-party partners. Your internal contacts are the R&D teams, the other front and back developers of the team, the project managers as well as solution consultants from all our geographies.
Provide strong expertise in the implementation and integration of mobile SDKs provided by R&D
- Participate in customer workshops during the pre-sales phases to understand the technical requirements and constraints impacting the implementation of the targeted mobile application
- Ensure the feasibility of the implementation of the mobile application integrated with existing client systems and/or third-party systems after defining the corresponding interfaces
- Develop the customization of the solution in collaboration with technical experts and UI/UX designers
- Prototype mobile solutions to demonstrate product capabilities and bring stakeholders to the required level of understanding
- Identify and report product improvement ideas resulting from project experience feedback to enrich the R&D roadmap