POWERED BY OPEN BANKING
For financial institutions looking to cut lending costs, reduce risks, increase conversions and make more accurate credit decisions, finding the right loan origination software is key.
With SBS open banking platform, aggregate real-time transactional data from 3,400+ European banks, analyze it, customize loan proposals, and offer traditionally underserved customers a fully digital lending experience.
Leverage the benefits
Capture the potential of open banking with data-driven insights.
Understand customers better
Make better decisions with greater access to your customer’s financial information.
Improve conversion ratios with individual-specific, contextual loan offers.
Enhance customer satisfaction
Streamline the user experience, reduce friction, and delight your customers.
Improve efficiency with pre-analyzed customer information and automatic data assessments.
Reduce errors and risks
Leverage data aggregation from new and trusted sources to limit downside risk.
Gain quick access to other open banking use cases and additional services.
- Account aggregationConnect to 3,400+ European banks, access real-time transactional data from PSD2 and non-PSD2 accounts, and get a better picture of your customer’s finances.
- Data enrichmentManage the complexity of various data types. Refine, enrich, and continually improve data with machine learning. Achieve maximum accuracy with automated data categorization.
- Smart financial overviewAnalyze aggregated data and compute advanced insights to improve your loan decisions and decrease your risk.
- KYC data autofillImprove KYC processes and simplify your onboarding with auto-populated customer data from new and additional sources.
- AnalyticsGain a better understanding of customer spending habits and improve the personalization of your loan offers.
- Developer portalTake advantage of comprehensive guides, full API documentation, sandbox facilities, and enhanced developers support.
How it works
1. Become a regulated TPP with your eIDAS certificate or leverage Tink’s eIDAS certificate.
2. Choose the insights and advanced services that match your business needs.
3. In the API developer portal, select services and associated APIs and start using them inside
your banking app.
book a demo