… looking for onboarding more clients in less time and with less efforts from both sides, in full compliance with regulations.
With SBS open banking platform connect to chosen banks, aggregate enriched data, check info consistencies to reduce fraud risks and start offering personalized products & services. Enable your end-users to share their available data from other banks, connect other accounts, verify autofilled information and add where necessary, confirm and start using the app.
For financial institutions
What do you get with the enhanced onboarding?
One of the use cases to benefit from various opportunities open banking brings.
Improved due diligence and compliance with regulations
With the automatically filling in customer’s data
Reduced errors and risk
With data aggregation from new trusted sources
With reduced customer onboarding time and effort
Automatic analysis and assessment of information
Go beyond PSD2
Gain the capability to get any banking account data
Ready-to-use solution with the pre-integrated Tink’s technology
Easy access to other open banking use cases and services
- Data aggregationConnect to 3,400+ financial institutions across Europe and aggregate customers' personal and financial data, for which they give a consent to share.
- KYC & data autofillImprove the KYC process and simplify your onboarding with automatically filling in available customer's information gathered from other banks.
- Enhanced credit scoringAccess to real-time customers' data from their banks, enrich it with additional insights and make more accurate decisions and decrease your risks.
- Order book & audit trailingComprehensive and detailed transactional requests for improved transparency and security against customers' claims.
- Developer portalComprehensive guides, full API documentation, sandbox, enhanced developers' support with the security by design.
- White-labelled appsUse existing templates to build a mobile or web app, adjusted to your brand identity and particular business and customers' needs.
How it works
1. Become a regulated TPP with your own eIDAS certificate. Or leverage Tink’s eIDAS certificate.
2. Identify which type of customer data you are looking for: personal information, PSD2 accounts, PSD2 & non PSD2 accounts.
3. Discover services and associated APIs in the API developer portal and integrate them in your own onboarding process.
book a demo