New technology creates a need for new security habits.
For Open Banking
The four C’s
Cloud, Clusters, Containers, Code
Data assets protection
Of security tools
New digital landscapes, quantum computing, cloud infrastructure, IoT integrations and the pace of technological change is fundamentally altering the ways we do business.
Today, threats are more sophisticated, attack surfaces are growing and while the level of risk is increasing, many companies still use security solutions from the previous generation.
Our solutions provide:
● Active protection and quick updates to fix zero-day vulnerabilities
● A high degree of flexibility that makes regulatory compliance effortless
● A zero-trust model that secures both internal and external boundaries
● AI-enabled services that detect suspicious behaviors
● Pro-active alerts for potential breaches and real-time automated remediations
● Security by design methodology and extensive security audits
● A bug-bounty program that ensures a continually verified level of security
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
The rise of banking as a serviceJan 22, 2020> ReadThe rise of banking as a serviceBanks need comprehensive digital transformations to thrive. Banks that fail to embrace change run the risk of losing customer relationships, and with them, a core segment of their business.> Read