For Open Banking
The four C’s
Cloud, Clusters, Containers, Code
Data assets protection
Of security tools
Deliver a secure banking experience
To win today’s customers, financial institutions must have the ability to preserve confidentiality, confirm the availability of services, and protect trusted data. But with the digitization and development of new technologies, cybercrime is increasingly affecting production systems.
This puts financial services institutions in a difficult situation. Banks need to focus on the challenges associated with the customer experience and modernizing infrastructure while balancing the increased risk posed by cybersecurity attacks.
We believe that digitalization need not impair cybersecurity efficiency. Sopra has the expertise and advanced threat intelligence to help financial institutions protect their assets and reputation as they embrace technological innovation.
Technology, intelligence & experience
Our solutions provide:
● Active protection and quick updates to fix zero-day vulnerabilities
● A high degree of flexibility that makes regulatory compliance effortless
● A zero-trust model that secures both internal and external boundaries
● AI-enabled services that detect suspicious behaviors
● Pro-active alerts for potential breaches and real-time automated remediations
● Security by design methodology and extensive security audits
● A bug-bounty program that ensures a continually verified level of security
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
The rise of banking as a serviceJan 22, 2020> ReadThe rise of banking as a serviceBanks need comprehensive digital transformations to thrive. Banks that fail to embrace change run the risk of losing customer relationships, and with them, a core segment of their business.> Read