High fit for purpose
Cloud, hybrid, on-premise
Robust digital layer
Extensive API library
Banking & financing DNA
Full digital loan management
Drive lending with a portal that makes customer self-service easy. Manage long-channel or direct loans, with real-time underwriting and contracts. Ideal for partners and dealers alike, for personal or asset-backed retail lending.
- End-to-endManage complex workflows. Robust rules engine, catalog and asset management features enable full control and compliance. Healthy contracts manage themselves.
- High fitSopra Financing Platform is a fit-for-purpose, out-of-the-box solution that enables faster implementation for your consumer finance business.
- FlexibleSopra Financing Platform adapts easily and will meet local regulatory requirements. The Platform is capable of handling millions of consumer loans compliantly every day.
- Any financial productManage multiple types of consumer finance loans with ease. Creating a new financial product or pricing is limited only by your creativity, thanks to the power of our sophisticated financial engine.
- Risk managementTake advantage of fast, automated processing (OCR), scoring, and analysis of underwriting data from internal and external sources.
- ComprehensiveComplementary solutions for payments, reporting and collection extend the functionality of our financing platform.
Discover the power of digital transformation now!
Build a digitally driven organization.
Profit and growth built-in
Integrated, best-of-breed components work together to help you grow your business. Streamlined workflows change the way you acquire and service customers.
One platform, millions of loans
3,700+ users, 16 million active contracts, 3,000+ new deals every day. That’s a day’s work for one of our Sopra Financing Platform clients. Real time event and workflow processing drive low touch, high service.
The top choice for big lenders
Our Financing Platform is the choice of 250 major lenders. We have 1,600 industry experts working for us. And our systems account for $500 billion in assets under management and over 10 million assets in 50 countries.