Connections to 31 NCAs across the EU
Strong customer authentication
Activated according to the RTS rules
PSU consent management
Your customers own the data privacy process
Monitoring & reporting
Track & record TPPs’ requests & usage
The first step in becoming compliant, quickly
Automated deployment & high availability
Chief Information & Digital Officer of Argenta,
Geert Van Hove
“In our PSD2 compliance RFP, Sopra Banking Software provided us with the most comprehensive response”
- Compliance in < 1 weekTick all the boxes quickly with an automated deployment in Cloud. And get 24/7 support from our dedicated team of experts. The platform is available 99.9% of the time.
- Berlin Group standardsA proud participant of the Berlin Group NextGen PSD2 Advisory Group, we’ve been contributing to the Open Banking API standardization in Europe since its inception.
- Core banking agnosticOur cloud-native, core-agnostic banking platform acts as a microservices layer on your existing environment. Enable an easy implementation of the flexible solution.
- TPPs managementConnect to PRETA OBE Directory, and be sure only authorized TPPs get access to your customers’ data. Our solution aggregates and provides daily updates for TPPs identifications and their roles, allowed by 31 National Competent Authorities across the EU.
- Security of your ecosystemGuarantee stakeholder security with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), Customer Secure Communication (CSC) and TPP authorization management. Safeguard exchanges with sandboxes, documentation, performance and reporting.
- From testing to productionDifferent technical environments allow you to implement and maintain your compliance in a professional way: testing, integration, sandbox, production.
- TPP supportManagement of TPP Onboarding and mandatory TPP Helpdesk 24/7. More than 30 TPPs are already onboarded to our clients’ platforms!
- Open Banking tomorrowPSD2 is just the first step towards Open Banking. Adapt to the standards of tomorrow without changing the back-office infrastructure today.
- Read#Open Banking
Mar 2, 2020
European banking regulations and standardizations in 2019/20, and beyond
The end of the last decade was marked by new regulatory challenges, caused by the transformation of the banking ecosystem and the risks inherent in its evolution. Supervisors in this sector have sough […]