Provide the inherent flexibility
required to manage property
development “nance deals
Quickly respond to market change
with new products
Tried and tested accounting,
payments and transaction
A cloud service designed for future
Over 15% of all UK development finance is managed on Aurius*
AuriusDF’s modelling, monitoring and control facilities result in a reduction of risk and increased transparency
for organisations lending large sums to property developers
*based on 2017 data
- Flexible loan schedule modellingLoan schedules can be modelled during underwriting, modified in-life and can include events such as multiple advances, ad hoc repayments, fees and payment holidays. In-life regular repayments, where required, are automatically calculated around these events.
- Limit managementFacility limits and advance limits may be tracked in-life with advances contributing to individual tranche limits for purposes such as site purchase, construction and S106 agreements.
- Relationship managementRelationship management is not restricted to just borrowers, but also incorporates guarantors, brokers and professionals such as solicitors, monitoring surveyors and valuers.
- Notes and Diary ManagementNotes and diary items may be recorded against loans, borrowers, brokers and securities. Diary items may be set to recur for regular review or post dated or future action.
- Guarantee and security monitoringGuarantor and security values are monitored and include a constantly moving LTV throughout the loan’s lifetime. A comprehensive security and collateral module allows the details of individual plots and units within a development to contribute to the development value.
AuriusDF helps lenders provide their customers with a consistent, efficient and transparent experience both during acquisition / underwriting and once the project is up and running.
Improved customer experience
A facility limit, advance limit and individual loan tranches for purposes such as site purchase, construction and S106 agreements are all tracked individually. As the loan balance changes according to its schedule it is constantly tracked against the current value of the security to produce an accurate realtime LTV.
Detailed loan monitoring
AuriusDF is deployed in SBS’s managed cloud infrastructure bringing enhanced scalability and reliability to the platform and removing operational burden from the organisation. The SaaS model enables a low cost of entry and provides for organisation growth.
SaaS delivery in the cloud
Workflow management provides lenders with the ability to reduce their operational risk by providing consistent processes, which are able to be monitored and audited.
Manage operational risk
For specialist banks
For your clients
For specialist lenders
For your investors
Aurius provides specialist banks with a modern, innovative platform on which to grow. Aurius is already enabling many specialist banks to offer retail and SME deposit taking with features such as low touch on-boarding, automated workflow and customer communications. These features allow banks to fund and focus on their core differentiator, niche lending. Aurius’ lending module features configurable product definition and workflow engines which are used to implement flexible lending products and robust underwriting processes.
Aurius provides web based, mobile responsive on-boarding and in-life portals which make the sign up and servicing journeys straightforward. These, coupled with a comprehensive API for integration to other origination providers and call centre features for clients who prefer a more personal touch enable specialist banks to provide a modern, responsive and personal service to their clients and focus on their core priorities.
Aurius’ flexible lending module allows specialist banks to target their specific lending markets (for example Development Finance, Bridging, VAT Finance, SME Finance and Renewables Finance) with ease and react quickly to changes in those markets. A comprehensive loan schedule module allows bespoke loans to be created with a variety of multiple drawdowns, ad hoc repayments, repayment type changes, fees and payment holidays – all of which affect a regular repayment calculation.
Aurius provides a lender’s management and investors with the information they need to understand the performance and manage their risk within the business. Through automation, workflow, robust transaction management, and flexible MI & BI stakeholders can have confidence in the financial and operational stability of their organisation.