When? 23 and 24 May
Under the aegis of the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, the 5th edition of this major local event for bank businesses and technologies will be held in Abidjan, in partnership with the Professional Association of Banks and Financial Institutions of Ivory Coast (APBEF-CI) and the Interbank Electronic Banking Group of the Economic and Monetary Union of West Africa (GIM-UEMOA).
Where? Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Sopra Banking Software, as a historical partner of the forum, invites us to join us for this new edition, one of the main topics of which will be “the bank information systems and their impact on African banks’ performance”.
Thursday 23 May
9 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.: Key notes, round tables and workshops
- Prospective analysis of 2013 trends and development perspectives for 2014 – 2015.
- Development factors and indicators of the bank information systems in Africa and throughout the world
- Information system innovations and impact on bank performance
- Improve productivity of the bank-company relationship: automation, security, traceability, mobility, etc.
- Urbanization or how to remove the constraints placed on African banks’ information systems
- How much does a Global Banking cost?
8.30 p.m.: Cocktail party
Friday 24 May
9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. : Panels and keynotes
- Role of information systems in the compliance with regulatory requirements
- Information systems, mobile banking and challenges related to bank services penetration
- Better supervising the role of the people in charge of information systems